Create an App Placement
To create your first App Placement click on the Add App Placement link.
Add App Placement form:
Explanation of fields:
- The name of your app/game/website: Give your app a meaningful name.
- What type of app?: Mobile app? Website?
- The URL of your website or app
- The name of your currency: For example Points or Cents.
- Exchange Rate: How much of your currency will be paid for the user for each $1 earned by you.
For example, if 1 USD equals to 1000 points and you want to do a 70-30 split with your users (70 for the users), you need to define this parameter as 700.
Then on our postbacks, for every $1 of payout to you, we will notify you of 700 points for the user, and display on the OfferWall a $1 offer as worth 700 points for the user.
- Postback URL: A URL where we can send you conversion notifications.
Your form should look as follows:
Once you complete the form and click Send, you should see your app placement listed in the App Placements overview section.
Next: Integrate your app placement
If your app placement is web based, click here
If it's iOS, click here, and if it's Android, click here .