Create an App Placement
To create your first App Placement click on the Add App Placement section.
Add App Placement form:
Explanation of fields - App Name:
- App Name: The name of your app/game/website, Give it a meaningful name.
- App URL: The URL of your website or app
Explanation of fields - Monetization Tool:
- Monetization Tool:
- Offerwall - Desktop: Browser Web Offerwall which monetize your desktop traffic.
- Offerwall - Mobile Web: Mobile Browser Web Offerwall which monetize your desktop traffic.
- API Feed / Pick Your Offers: Server to server integration / Choose specific offers to promote.
- Offerwall SDK - Android: In-App Android Offerwall which monetize your mobile traffic.
- Offerwall SDK - iOS: In-App iOS Offerwall which monetize your mobile traffic.
Explanation of fields - Currency and Exchange Rates:
- The name of your currency: For example Points or Cents.
- Exchange Rate: How much of your currency will be paid for the user for each $1 earned by you.
For example, if 1 USD equals to 1000 points and you want to do a 70-30 split with your users (70 for the users), you need to define this parameter as 700.
Then on our postbacks, for every $1 of payout to you, we will notify you of 700 points for the user, and display on the OfferWall a $1 offer as worth 700 points for the user.
Explanation of fields - Postback Information:
- Postback URL: A URL where we can send you conversion notifications.
Postback methods documentation can be found here
Once you complete the form and click Finish, you will be presented with a popup that tells you are eligible to download the SDK - if you selected the corresponding Monetization Tool.
After clicking Finish, you should see your app placement listed in the App Placements Overview section.
Next: Integrate your app placement
If your app placement is web based, click here
If it's iOS, click here, and if it's Android, click here .